Ho Chi Minh
What you will do:
1. Coordinate with the purchase team to achieve clear data management.
2. Create and maintain data of all operations.
3. Compile and follow up on deliveries from packing yards.
4. Issue and follow up new PO for suppliers.
5. Follow up on booking, vessel, and reporting to each stakeholder.
6. Check LC draft and follow up LC issued and amendment with Bank.
7. Handle LC documents present to the bank (commercial invoice, packing list, insurance, Bill of lading…) and make sure it complies with LC
8. Organized inventory around the yard.
9. Communicate with various other department as needed to create comprehensive schedules for business process such as sales, shipping lines, accounting department.
10. Ensure that all expenditures stay within the company budget
11. Address and solves any issues happen (shipping line, bank, suppliers)
12. Maintain and updates data in salesforce: record and update activities, create reports based on data managed and maintained.
13. Maintain quality reports and follow up on decision taken to quantify its outcome
14. Submit monthly/quarterly and annual reports.
15. Communicate and negotiate with oversea suppliers.
What we expect from you
1. Proven supply chain experience at least 2 years
2. English: Good written and spoken English.
3. Ability to act independently and manage different time zones.
4. Ability to process data on Excel, proficient with computer skills
5. Communication and interpersonal skills
6. Knowledge of timber would be an advantage but not essential.
What we offer you:
- Salary: to be discussed in the interview
- Bonus: The 13th salary
- Premium health care
- Gifts on birthday and some special holidays
- International work environment with great colleagues. A transparent, friendly, and fun working environment that treats everyone fairly and honest
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development within the company
Ho Chi Minh