1,800 - 2,000 USD
3 - 5 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for Supply Chain Manager in Hai Duong:
- Implement and manage regional logistics strategy and adhere to Company strategies, policies and procedures,
- Manage and collaborate on a fully synchronized Regional Transportation and Logistics program to serve business requirements
- Continuous improvement of factory warehouse key KPI performance
- Plan and conduct Logistics Monitoring and Evaluation visits to the plant
- Negotiate logistics contracts with customers and suppliers at the factory level
- Building the factory cooperation structure
- Implement and maintain monthly Supply Chain Scorecard and factory KPI review
- Supervise the implementation of employee training programs related to security, safety and often related to an efficient and robust Supply Chain.
- Maintain the ordering process of all products and manage the customer's delivery chain.
- Evaluate and review plant Supply Chain operations, business practices, update and develop process documentation, streamline opportunities, and eliminate non-value-added services.
- Male, female Age: 30-45
- Univesity graduate in related major
- 03-05 years the same position
- Familiarity with the use of SAP
30 - 45