Freight / Logistics / Warehouse , Executive management , Import / Export
5 - 10 Years
- We are looking for Supply Chain Manager to join our senior leadership team in Vietnam.
- Reports to the General Director and leads a sizable team across Planning, Procurement/Purchase, Logistics/Shipping and Warehouse functions.
- This role will have the opportunity to develop and manage strategic and operational supply chain activities for the country, and will build a high performing team which can operate strategically, productively and cost effectively.
- Monitor both long term and short term demand and capacity trends and ensure effective production planning strategies.
- In a nutshell, it is a pivotal role which can significantly impact all areas of business performance, leading to a total organization transformation in effectiveness from a process, people and system perspective.
- Please note that this role is based at the plant located at AMATA IP, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai.
Please sign in to perform this function
You can Apply for this job without Sign in as a personal CareerBuilder account or Non member.