· Keep closed tracking and analyzing of Inventory database, shelf life of goods, sales out forecast, goods in transit & keep checking with relevant departments to propose/ issue purchase orders to suppliers by 3-6 months in advance.
· Follow up with price / supplier selling policy / expiry date / allocation status for next 3-6 months.
· Cooperate with supplier to compare opened orders if there’s any discrepancy & chase supplier to have goods arrive each month as per request and re-arrange if needed.
· Alert to team if there might be any shortage/overstock.
· Summarizing actual importation value.
· Cooperate with import specialist to get required shipping documents for importation clearance.
· Doing other tasks assign by manager.
· Experience: at least 3 years working experience in supply chain management role.
· Experience in purchasing, import & exportation is preferable.
· Experience in Animal Health industry is preferable
· Must have experience in leadership skill to support manager when he/she is on leave.
· Good command in English communication and written skills.
· Soft skills: Honest, careful, hardworking, negotiating skills
· Proficient in MS Office tools, especially excel.