Ho Chi Minh
1. Perform Supply Planning for the category in charge
- Update the S&OP 4 months rolling supply plan on weekly & monthly frequency with net change updates for in charged category.
- Update the S&OP 12-18 months rolling supply plan on monthly frequency with net change updates for in charged category.
- Control supply plan and inventory status of in charged category on a weekly basis by strongly coordinate with location Production team.
- Recommend short-term changes to target inventories, turns and inventory (DFC) when necessary to deliver required customer service levels for the in-charged category.
- Recommend disposal of obsolete or expired FG inventories as appropriate.
- Participate in the SIP meeting as required and support sales, operations planning meetings.
- Escalates supply constraint as needed with appropriate lead time.
- Identifies and propose solutions on conflicts between Supply and Demand and availability of capacity & to balance supply needs among 5 plants & 8 DCs during constraint or any short-fall arise to achieve Case Fill Rate (CFR).
2. MPS Management
- Ensure manufacturing resources in place to sustain SNOP 4M rolling supply plan for the category in charge.
- Ensure manufacturing resources in place to sustain supply plan of 12-18M planning horizon for the category in charge.
- Collaborate with Co-packer to ensure production plans established & tracking.
- Collaborate with Financial Planning and Brand Team to influence launch or phase out plan to optimize revenue growth, cost, inventory, obsolescence and speed to market highlighting trade-offs, cost-benefit analyses and making recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate contingency plans established based on levels of risks (e.g capacity shortfall, impacts of project implementation).
3. DRP control:
- Create FG Primary transfer plan across plants and DCs, ensuring supply for the category in charge.
- Track the actual vs. plan to ensure supply as per CFR target set.
- Collaborate with demand planning to optimize primary cost as per budget.
4. MRP collaboration:
- Coordinate with MRP to ensure sustainable materials supply for production with all basic requirements on quality, quantity and timely basis.
- Collaborate with logistics team to work on relevant resource readiness to streamline the products flow from plants to DCs. This includes WH and transportation resources planning collaboration.
5.Risk Management of Supply Planning
- Develop supply side sensitivity analysis to identify supply chain risks of in charged category. Identify and execute risk management activities to ensure resources and reliable sourcing is in place to meet growth plans.
- Control product life cycle in collaboration with Innovation team in order to maintain SKU rationalization and products SLOB.
6.Planning system implementation and enhancement
- Implementing SAP and supporting design, development, and optimization activities, while working to minimize use of manual systems and maximize efficiency of planning and warehouse work.
- Responsible for updating relevant item master data in SAP.
- Bachelor graduation Logistics, Supply Chain, Business administration or Industrial management.
- Understanding of advanced supply chain concepts and their financial impact (inventory turns, cash flow and working capital)
- Consumer goods product experience in a high-volume national network.
- Fluent in English
- Strong proficiency using computer-based applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) & ERP system
Ho Chi Minh