Tam Son International Co. Ltd. is a member of the Openasia Group, a multi-industry investment group established in 1994 in Vietnam. Tam Son was initially founded in 2005 with a mission to bring global luxury fashion brands to Vietnam.
Since then, we have expanded our portfolio beyond fashion and into various luxury fields including watches, jewelry and audio-visual technology brands including Patek Philippe, Hermès, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Chopard, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, Bang & Olufsen. Tam Son currently operates a network of 30 stores in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The company plays an important role in the development of Openasia Group.
Tam Son is proud with the very attractive benefits for Employee in the Retail market
Deputy HR Manager takes the role in support HR Manager to implement all the aspects of HR Department
- Partner with leadership team on all aspects organizational effectiveness including staffing and recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, compensation management, training and development, coaching and employee relations.
- Provide input in defining a vision of the desired culture and work environment and provides advice and direction on how to make the vision a reality; helps the management team develop a roadmap for change and assists other managers in implementing and managing changes within the s/ clinics.
- Ensure the ongoing implementation, awareness and enforcement of the Human Resources policies
- Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and procedures, in line with corporate governance practices and local legal compliance.
- Lead the implementation of HR programs/initiatives;
- Review the recommendations and compiling a manpower plan for a financial year.
- Ensure the compliance of recruitment policy in the .
- Ensure that the attract, retain and develop top talent, focusing on leadership development, succession planning and the cultivation of a best-in-class leadership team
- Diagnose talent management needs of the and to partner with business leaders to design and implement policies, programs and practices to enable the to achieve business goals and objectives;
Staff Job Description development
- Lead the implementation of job description procedure, work instructions and staff’s competencies in collaboration with relevant heads of department.
Compensation and Benefit:
- Ensure the ongoing implementation and compliance of C&B policy of the Company.
- Supervise the monthly payroll process, ensuring compliance with social insurance, health insurance, staff compensation and PIT calculation and the cost vs the budget.
- Coordinate the staff performance review & appraisal programs
- Carry out annual salary survey to ensure salaries, rewards and benefits remain competitive in the labour market in line with Company overall strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of all staff benefit policies already budgeted
- Ensure the proper communication to staff about the benefits policies
- Implement company training policy and procedure, staff’s career development policy.
- Implement orientation policy and procedure for new staff and refresh current staff.
- Establish the training budget based on the TNA according to the Performance Appraisal- Analyse, collaborate with relevant departments, training needs and future development of staff
- Lead the setting up the staff competencies appraisal with KPIs
- Facilitate and administer performance management program to ensure superior performance across the .
- Develop and deploy employee relations programs to foster harmonious and supportive working environment, identify climate/cultural issues based on analysis of employee relations and turnover data. To develop and implement appropriate actions plan to address issues identified;
- Lead, motivate and develop HR team and manage the operations of HR function
- Keep an intermediate role between Head of department and staff
- Handle employee grievance and labour relations and try to settle conflicts amicably
- Processes disciplinary actions through the policy implemented in each subsidiary
1. Knowledge & Qualificaion
B.A in HR, Law or equivalent university.
Experience in Manager Level of HR Management from 5 years at minimum
English communication skills, spoken and written
2. Skill/ Kỹ năng
Leadership, management skills/ Kỹ năng lãnh đạo, quản lý
Interpersonal Skills/ Kỹ năng giao tiếp
Good problem solving and negotiation skills/ Kỹ năng giải quyết vấn đề và đàm phán
Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills/ Kỹ năng giao tiếp và làm việc nhóm xuất sắc
Excellent prioritization skill and ability to coordinate a variety of work activities/ Kỹ năng ưu tiên và khả năng điều phối nhiều hoạt động công việc xuất sắc
Excellent organizational skills/ Kỹ năng tổ chức xuất sắc
Good budgeting skills/ Kỹ năng lập ngân sách tốt
Attention to details./ Chú ý đến chi tiết
Excellence word, excel, ppt... skills/ Kỹ năng vi tính văn phòng tốt
Excellence presentation skill/ Kỹ năng thuyết trình xuất sắc