- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Senior Retail Trainer is responsible for assisting in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating training and development programs in organizations.
1. Instructional design
- Assist in the training needs analysis process, exposed to Operation work to execute TNA.
- Propose course content and/or modification when necessary.
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities.
- Search for the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
- Design course content after TNA, making presentation slide to assist the training process.
2. Manage training courses
- Coordinate with Retail and Admin Dept. to make necessary logistics preparation for training (room, facilities, equipment, stationaries, tea break, etc.).
- Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
- Make an announcement and send invitation letters to employees.
- Check employee’s registration and attendance and ensure that accurate and useful records are kept for future uses (promotion or discipline).
- Train new hires and conduct orientation, manage data as instructed.
- Manage company training schedule as well as making induction yearly plan, manage end to end induction process.
- Monitor induction program quality for all types of people eligible to attend an induction course.
3. Evaluate training courses
- Responsible for assisting the supervision staff including the hiring process, performance management, training, and assigning mentors.
- Conduct tests to support the evaluation of their performance and report to higher management.
4. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
5. Other duties
- Cooperate with other Depts. to support and take part in organizing the annual events.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Line Manager.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
- Have a polite, tactful, and friendly attitude
- University degree.
- Minimum 3 years of training experience
- Experience in Retail or Fashion is an advantage.