1. Analyze/evaluate garment samples on mannequins based on the given specifications and brand aesthetic.
2. Review pattern and provide correction comments.
3. Problem solve all issues related to garment construction and workmanship.
4. Daily communication with merchandizers, pattern makers and sample room.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design/garment technology preferred
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office including Excel/Word/Power Point/Outlook
- Good understanding of garment construction & pattern
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Hard working, high responsibility, especially strong passion in Garment industry
- 1-2 years of experience in garment manufacturing or garment fitting on mannequin is a plus
- Experienced in CAD program(STY CAD/OPTITEX) is a plus