1. Responsible for all engineering services including installations, implementation and maintenance.
2. Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of building, electrical and mechanical service, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
3. To organize job defination & documentation . Sequencing, prioritization of work.
4. Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and follows up on any deficiencies noted.
5. Control and supervise all Fire and Engineering safety features to ensure they operates safety requirements.
6. Incharge of analyze equipment failure with details of root cause & propose corrective/preventive actions.
7. Update equipment breakdown report and set up a system to monitor, analyze and improve equipment reliability.
8. Propose actions to ensure no repetitive failures and all the critical equipment faults are identified in an efficient and expedient manner.
9. Develop troubleshooting process to ensure quality, safety to operators and high productivity of the equipment.
10. To lead project teams and trouble shoot production equipment.
11. Identify unsafe acts or equipment condition that can cause harm to people and propose corrective action to eliminate the risk or hazards.
12. Coach and transfer technical knowledge of equipment to the maintenance team.
13. Responsible for continuous improvement on equipment performance
14. Responsible for cost control of the department
15. Manage and control spare parts and consumable to achieve efficient operating cost.
16. Ensure timely completion of repairs/maintenance activities and the available of equipment for all operational requirements
17. Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping.
18. To implement and maintain quality standards and housekeeping procedures.
19. To train employee and new recruits, and evaluate their performance regularly.
20. To evaluate employee periodically for promotions, transfer, dismissals and salary adjustments.
21. To maintain discipline, motivate workers in order to continually improve productivity and to control the rate of absenteeism.
22. To improve the process, quality and efficiency to achieve the target set by the management from time to time.
23. To implement and maintain all safey and health procedures.
24. To study, develop new methods, equipment and system and recommend changes to cut costs.
25. To prepare all necessary documents & reports on technical,maintenance & engineering requirements and efficiency.
Educational Qualifications / Institutions.
Degree/Masters in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electric Engineering or equivalent.
Proficient with Microsoft Office package such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in AutoCAD software skill
Knowledge and Experience:
Minimum 5 years of production floor working experience in electrical / mechanical process manufacturing environment or in a relevant field.
Strong technical knowledge in process, production equipment and machineries is an essentials
Technically skilled and experienced in manufacturing & able to provide technical solutions to production issues
Min 5-8 years' in technical support or technician experiences include technical trouble shooting, training, product quality improvement, line audit, of which at least 5 years as technician leader capacity.
Ability to create CAD drawings & design drawings
Working knowledge of process automation and control
Strong knowledge on design and troubleshooting of tooling, gauges and fixture.
Must have very good command in spoken & written English
Have knowledge producing cap (metal cap ,plastic cap) will be advantage
*** Please write expected salary and the day can start work