Technical Project Manager (ID: 496427)
|Salary||$ 4.000 - 6.000 USD|
|Deadline to apply||23/07/2020|
|Industry||Electrical / Electronics|
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
1. Support to Structuring Phase of projects
a. Plan and manage technical project resources to ensure tasks are completed and delivered in line with the planned schedule during the Structuring Phase.
b. Ensure all technical documentation are considered and completed accordingly (PPA, Grid Code, Connection Agreement, etc.)
c. Manage and interface with contractors, utilities and suppliers to establish, negotiate and align all technical aspects of the project.
d. Provide and lead with assistance to the PM to complete Project Documents, not only technical.
e. Review (S) - EPC and/or contractor proposals for compliance technically and contractually.
f. Establish timelines and schedules based on the project schedule and contracts to ensure successful interconnection, commissioning and grid code compliance.
g. Assist Business Development to obtain all project permits and licenses
h. Support Supply Chain in the establishment and specification of the spare parts list to be delivered after Execution is completed.
i. Manage the process to complete the technical schedules of the relevant project contracts.
j. Prepare formal requests, responses or clarifications towards contractors and consultants.
k. Manage the technical scoring and evaluation of all bids, equipment and contractors.
l. Lead and manage the technical due diligence process towards the Lenders Technical Advisors.
m. Assist the PM to establish and mitigate technical risks through an effective and updated Risk Register.
n. Ensure all technical parameters in the Project Documents are incorporated in the Final Project Design.
2. Support to projects in delivery/execution
a. Ensure detailed engineering designs are implemented according to the Final Project Design.
b. Manage and assess design change requests to be approved by the Lead and Grid Engineer
c. Monitor and assess the works performed for compliance, quality and deviations to identify risks in advance
d. Provide full time technical support to the PM and Project Team
e. Plan and manage technical resources throughout the various project stages to ensure resources are available as needed and notified in advance as required
f. Interface with project stakeholders (OE, LTA, utility, contractors, suppliers, etc) to ensure technical compliance are maintained and achieved as required in the relevant contracts
g. Contribute to drafting the relevant project reports (Bi-weekly, monthly etc.)
h. Attend and support during project meetings with contractors and utilities
i. Establish, manage and coordinate the plant commissioning and utility compliance plans and procedures
j. Oversee the RFI approval process to ensure high quality standards are established and maintained
k. Support in project close out phase by preparing and gathering technical documents as needed to achieve TTO
a. Coordinate and Support to other team members on other aspects of project development where required, such as assistance on land recovery/compensation processes
· Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Electro Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
· 8-10 years engineering experience, including 3-5+ years project environment experience, 2-3+ years project/process management, 2-3+ years renewable energy experience
· Exposure to High Voltage Networks & Sub-Stations and to Utility Scale PV/Wind Project execution
· Experience with working with relevant competent authorities/agencies (such as EVN) to ensure compliance to grid code and energisation procedures for connecting HV equipment to the National Power System.
· Independent and self-dependent working
· Analytical thinking
· Assertiveness and organisational skills
· High energy level and Self motivated.
· Adaptable, Proactive and initiative-taking
· Good Negotiation Skills
· Good at building relationships and trust, good judgement skills and high integrity
· Good communication and team skills, with ability to work in across functional team
· High social and intercultural competence
· Speak and write English fluently.
· Excellent report writing skills
· Sound knowledge of contracts related to energy generation projects
· Good understanding of Utility interfaces and stakeholders
· Good knowledge of MS Office