At Ecolab, you will take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab is a company committed to achievement and will provide a place for you to grow personally and professionally. If your goals include building a career at a company where pride, passion and individual initiative really matter, then Ecolab is the place for you. Visit www.ecolab.com to learn more about our company.
• To provide onsite services and technical consultation to customers.
• Provide onsite servicing to specified customers.
• Provide technical consultation to customers and production process problem resolution.
• Maintain good relationship with customers
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical/Environment/Mechanical Engineering or any related field
• Experience 0 - 2 years in service/maintenance works
• Possess mechanical/electrical skills
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Enthusiastic, hardworking with good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy in Ms. Office