- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Be responsible for maintaining equipment in brewery area to achieve the targeted equipment efficiency and maintenance cost.
- Execute the planned and incidental maintenance and immediate breakdown repairs.
- Restore deterioration of equipment and improve weakness of components by tagging and detagging abnormalities.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair activities in compliance with the legal regulations of safety, health and environment, the company policy and the nature of work as requested by the superiors.
- Participate in overhaul activities to ensure the equipment/machine is in good condition.
- Participate in TPM improvement teams and other job assigned whenever required.
- Keep the workplace clean, tidy and hygienic.
- University degree in mechanical field.
- At least 2 years experience in repair, maintenance and mange spare parts for machine/equipment in the beverage & food factory.
- Ability to work independently and good team work.
- Good English skills, writing, reading, speaking & listening.
- Office computer skill (excel, word, PowerPoint…).
- AutoCAD software fluently using.
- Skills: PC literacy, working under pressure, problem solving, good communication, v.v
- Prefer candidates who live near the company (Phu My town) to better handle the problem in task