- Be responsible for setup new machine: commissioning, fab-in, leveling, check I/O wire, pipe in equipments,.....
- Be responsible for planning and report fab-in, setup, handle issues,...
- Know about operate, maintenance, repairing.... equipment in factory
- Be responsible for capacity, machine effciency, product quality rate .... to reach KPI
- Be responsible for improvement to save energy, increase production rate and give solution when problems happen
- Be responsible for 5S, maintenance facilities system in the factory
- Willing work over time and following other duties from Part Leader
- Can independent work and teamwork to complete mission
- Graduated University (Major in Electric/ Electronic/ Mechanical/ Automation)
- Good at English
- Prioritize candidates who have about 1 years experiences working in Industrial Park or the same position
- Good communication, presentation, instruction skills
- Good attitude, passion in work