- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
– Focus on tenant brand FASHION, F&B
A. New Tenant Development: (40%)
- Responsible for the development of all F&B Tenants or Non food (Fashion, Office Leasing,…) sections of LOTTE Mart Vietnam nationwide;
- Seeking new and/or replacement for current tenants to achieve targets as new projects, both in terms of revenue and concept;
- Finding out the suitable brands and make the list of prospective tenants based on their powerful brand and the market trend;
- Negotiating price and other relating conditions with targeted tenants to recruit and get the approval, especially in F&B area or Fashion;
- Assisting tenant contractors in meeting agreed upon construction schedules;
- Updating tenant improvement records daily, weekly and as needed.
B. Tenant Planning: (15%)
- Making annual plan for F&B or Non Food tenants in Shopping mall;
- Propose standard leasing fee for each location based on the real situation and other competitors;
- Doing market research about industry and competitors to develop and implement the leasing strategy;
- Making documents, introduce sites to the potential tenants;
- Working with the Development/Interior Design team for the technical requirement in sites and for specific Tenants.
C. Tenant Management: (30%)
- Maintaining close contact with tenants and support them in any relating matters for their doing business in LotteMart in order to achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets;
- Follow sales performance and discuss for promotion to increase agreed sales targets;
- Together with Store Manager to check and control tenant operation in Lottemart;
- Checking payment with accounting department and prepare letter of notice of payment schedule to those who late in payment;
- Solving Tenants’ complaints, if any;
- Manage contracts, letters for renewal, termination annex of lease agreement for Team Leader’s signature and send to the tenants 3 months before expired day.
D. Working relationship: (10%)
+ Admin, OP, Concept, MKT
+ Accounting Dept
+ Audit Dept
+ Store Operation
E. Others: (5%)
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Director all relating issues in the job in charge daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Economic, Business Management, etc;
- 1 – 4 years experience as a Sales Development/Leasing/ Tenant/ Merchandiser in Real Estate/Shopping Mall/Hyper-market;
- Ability to analyze data/figures such as percentage, discount, commission and conduct basic financial analysis;
- Strong negotiation and problems solving skill;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English or Korean;
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
- Have knowledge about MD system in retail (Referred)
23 - 35