2 - 5 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf a multi-national consultancy engineering company providing service to top technology firms. Our respected client is looking for Test Mechanical Design Engineer to support on the product development working at vendor engineering site. The job is based in Hanoi.
This is a contract role working on external services based, Mechanical Engineer to support design, development, validation and vendor management of optical test fixtures, working closely with Engineering teams in the USA as well as vendor partners. This role will provide critical ME support across cross-function team. Travel and extensive onsite support will be required to help in fixture bring up, trouble shooting, and quality monitoring.
· Mechanical design and CAD of mechatronic testing equipment: optical test fixtures, electrical interconnect, and camera fixturing.
· Project definition: defining problem statement, scoping work, conceptualizing ideas, and architecting systems.
· Leading design and reviews. Collaborating with electrical, mechanical, and software teams.
· Prototyping designs: building proof of concepts, validating form, fit, and function, iterating designs.
· Gathering quotes from vendors, negotiating prices, maintaining and communicating schedule.
· Supporting manufacture and build of equipment. Identifying issues and resolving effectively.
· Experience designing large mechatronic assemblies and complex machined/fabricated parts in CAD. Catia preferred.
· Strong drafting experience. Exceptional GD&T knowledge and experience.
· Great hands-on machine building experience. Familiar with flex circuits, high cycle life/high density interconnects, motors, printed circuit boards, actuators, fine pitch probing
· Experience with high power electromechanical systems. Strong understanding of high voltage and electrical principles.
· Excellent communication. Ability to drive problems to solutions across multiple groups.
· Greater than 2 years of professional experience.
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.