- Analyze business user requirements and assist the Test Engineer to develop test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing.
- Perform testing on various solutions, document and analyze the result for fixes and enhancement of the program.
- Find and report bugs, glitches and help to troubleshoot on application issues.
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing and efficiently generate historical analysis of test results.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with general programming best practices and acceptable standards.
B. Test Documentation
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Develop testing procedures for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and assist in training business users on program usage.
- 4 to 6 years (tester), 6 to 8 years (test engineer), 8 to 12 years (Test Lead) of relevant experience in software development
- Experience programming in at least two languages (Java, C++, SQL, Selenium, Objective C, Swift) (tester), at least four languages (test engineer).
- Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
- Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
- Understands Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
- Qualified to ISEB / ISTQB Foundation level for Software testing (Test Lead)
- Salary: Negotiate