13 Tr - 16 Tr VND
1 - 2 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
1. Well-manage agency regarding weekly report, PG recruitment, and on-time gift delivery.
2. Manage and monitor PG daily working effectiveness.
- Training, coaching PG in-store.
- Collect and tracking PG daily report.
- Manage PG daily performance.
- Often go on field to check actual situation at shops.
3. Closely cooperate with sales team to receive schedule, market feedback and solve related problems if any.
4. Booth activation execution coordinator.
5. Effectively cross-functional communication & engagement.
6. Weekly/monthly summarize and analyze result to report to line manager & make suggestions how to improve if any.
7. Support other MKT tasks if assigned
Experiences or skills required:
- Graduated from University in marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Familiar with retailer and consumer goods industry.
- FMCG experience will be an advantage.
- Speaking and writing proficiency in English.
- Excellent in MS office.
- Key account sales experience would be a plus.
- Flexible worktime (TSN office);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;