Summary: Responsibilities for implementing all Trade Marketing activities, product line strategies and brands in the distribution channel at the point of sales to achieve profits and sales.
1. Expand distribution channels and identify target customer for new product categories
2. Plan and analyze assortment for different channels and customer groups
3. Conduct Market, Consumers and Competitor Analysis and propose product pricing and positioning
4. Develop and implement marketing, display activities, advertising, promotion programs for different channels and categories in order to push sales
5. Develop and implement Sales & Marketing Materials
6. Manage & train the marketing team
7. Make periodic or ad-hoc reports related to Trade Marketing to General Director
- Graduated from College or above majoring in Marketing/ Commercial Economics, Business Administration, External Relations ...
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant position with a non-food FMCG company
- Good communication in English
- Experience to develop and source POS Material
- Analytical Skills and ability to deal with variety of products
- Ability to work independently and cross-functional (with Sales department)
- Team player