- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
Designing standards training
- Develop programs and tools to encourage learning.
- Implement annual performance management evaluation program.
- Building a quality management system for training: the training quality management process, post-training assessment, and building forms in the field of administration.
- Develop and manage training methods (on-site, e-learning, on-the-job, coaching, ...)
- Coordinate with Line Managers to set up annual training plan based on the strategic goals of the company.
Implement training programs
- Organize the implementation of training programs according to the approved plan and budget.
- Directly participate in teaching a number of compulsory training topics, basic skills for employees.
- Work with training organizations to deploy training programs according to needs analysis.
- Organize post-training evaluation programs.
Make relevant reports
- Develop a system of relevant reports and continuously update the employee's training participation.
- Make detailed reports on the effectiveness of each training topic.
- General report on effectiveness, applied to the work of employees after every 6 months and 1 year of training.
- Other reports required by Line Manager
- Coordinating implementation of organizational development projects (performance management, building competency dictionary & framework, career path, ...)
- Coordinate with the HR team in capacity assessment, GAP compensation for promotion and replacement personnel.
- Coordinating organization and implementation of developing: Corporate culture or Employee Value Proposition (EVP) programs.
- Skills in using Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Foreign Language: Good at English
- Logical and critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Having in-depth knowledge in the field of training, competency framework for positions in FMCG companies
- Understanding of the training methods and models
- Presentation, lecturing and coaching skills
- Coaching, problem-solving & decision making
- Effective negotiation
- Planning skills
- Data analysis skills
- Graduated from University in Education or an HR-related field
- Gross salary: 25,000, 000 – 30,000,000 VND/ month
- 13th-month salary bonus guaranteed
- Bonus: Twice a year (February)
- Holidays: National holidays, New Year holidays
- Paid leave: 12 days per year
- HN office
- Moving to Head office according by job requirement
25 Mil - 30 Mil