5 - 20 Years
- Culture training
- Orientation for newcomers
- Coordinate with Group Vietnam to implement training programs
- Manage training document follow company training procedures.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and company expectations
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Manage yearly training budget to meet company constraint
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Solve critical employee relation within company side if any
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Coordinate with HR managers and department managers continue develop to enrich current training program to meet the company demand in each period time
3. Admin task:
- Support HR manager to arrange all the company meeting and celebration event if any.
- Others task will be assigned by HR manager and BOD.
- BA degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in work as a Training manager
- Good training skill & teamwork skill
- Willing to go for business within Vietnam plants
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- English communication skill