- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Build up the skill matrix system.
- Proven work experience as a training manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.
- BA degree in education, human resources or relevant field.