Transaction Banking Manager
|Salary||$ Under 140,000,000 VND|
|Deadline to apply||31/08/2020|
|Industry||Finance / Investment|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
- Manage and lead Transaction Banking team to grow an assigned portfolio of Trade and Cash Management clients and implement the sales plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor growth of sales on all transaction banking products.
- Develop new products and coordinate with other departments to smooth the operation flows
- Understand customers’ businesses and anticipate their requirements, to match customers’ needs, and to negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Keep the transaction banking team informed of customer needs, trends and market intelligence to ensure keep abreast of market development and factors which impact on competitiveness of the products.
- Provide support to relationship managers in maintaining ongoing close contact with clients and to gain feedback on the product.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and referral to other products.
- Other tasks as assigned by Head of Corporate Banking
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Transaction Banking and 3 years in leading team
- Broad understanding and experiences of transactional banking business and products, and risk involved.
- Good business sense to identify business opportunities in transaction banking
- Well understanding on banking regulations and market intelligence
- Excellent command in Vietnamese and English both writing and speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and active personality
- Can Do Attitude