- Very good knowledge of English and Vietnamese spoken and written, German language skills are an additional asset;
- Knowledge of technical translations in the field of environment, wastewater treatment and vocational training; it is desirable to have completed a degree-level training related to water treatment at a university;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position;
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good application knowledge in dealing with IT and communication technologies as well as computer applications (e.g. MS Office applications);
- Continues to qualify in accordance with the requirements of the area of responsibility; corresponding measures are agreed with the manager.
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
- Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 21st June 2021.
- Note: Please state “Application for Translator/Project Assistant – TVET in HCMC City” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam