1/ Safety & Sustainability:
- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
- Support the Transport Manager to build and execute the road map of drop-the-C-in Logistics.
2/ Transport process execution:
- Ensure payment and route settlement processes are properly executed.
- Check and update tariffs when applicable.
- Support or execute the operation of centralized load building.
3/ Logistics Cost Management:
- Support the Transport Manager where necessary by providing data and insights about shipment cost to build the LCM model
4/ Transport Tenders:
- If required, support the tender process by providing information and data on shipments and LSP performance
5/ LSP Management:
- If required, support the Transport Manager with information on LSP performance. Where applicable work with the LSPs to improve key KPIs or collaborate on joint initiatives
6/ TPM & Continuous Improvement:
- Make deployments of activities in scope and suggest improvements in safety, processes and assets
- Provide input for DCS where necessary.
- Perform correct administration of all-in- & outbound shipments
8/ Management reporting:
- Provide information where required to support management reporting
9/ Organization & People management:
- Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.
Working & Thinking level: Bachelor degree
Experience / skills required:
- 2 years plus in Administration or Logistics
- Other skills and languages:
- Microsoft Office: Excel
- SAP ECC, Oracle JDE or other ERP system. TMS if applicable.
Language: both Vietnamese and English
- Initiative: Recognizing opportunities and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively to see what happens.
- Flexibility: Modifying one’s own style of behavior to achieve a set goal when problems or opportunities arise.
- Cooperation: Participating actively in the achievement of a common result.
- Planning and Organizing: Determining goals and priorities effectively and stipulating the time, activities and resources required to achieve the set goals.
- Result Orientation: Focusing actively on achieving result and objectives, ready to take action in case of disappointing results.
- Progress Monitoring: Establishing and monitoring plans and/or procedures to control and regulate the progress of tasks and activities.
- Accuracy: Working with details in concentrated manner and without errors; carefully checking the quality of the work.
- Discipline: Complying with organizational policy and/or procedures; seeking confirmation from the proper authorities in case of ambiguous or changing circumstances.
Others: Commercial understanding, understanding of order management, understanding of transportation, understanding of production and packaging.
Working place: Heineken Vietnam brewery, 170 Le Van Khuong Street, Thoi An Ward, District 12, HCM City