- Training Scheme
- Salary review
To connect with vendors for getting the competitive rates for supporting all bidding that related to transportation in country
- Look for and make analysis on potential projects that related to transportation
- Manage the process of preparation or review of project budgets, tender documents, both on work progress and bidding software.
- Work closely with transporters to check, prepare bidding rates and submit on time of project lead time
- Advise the BOD to select sub-contractors, suppliers and vehicles for the project.
- Analyse the volume and cost of tender packages.
- Prepare presentations and present to BOD on the bidding projects.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration/Financial Accounting or Logistics related field
- Competent with using Computers, especially Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets and Outlook
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong sense of personal integrity
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Team spirit and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Remains productive when under pressure
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, gender and backgrounds