- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Receiving Bookings
- Contact with shipper and agent to arrange the shipment
- Inputs data into the system to create file
- Completing MAWBs and HAWBs
- Sending pre-alerts to overseas offices
- Update data into system.
- Invoicing clients and agents
- Follow up payment for non credit clients of local charge and freight prepaid
- Shipment track and trace update
- Customer Service
- 1-3 years logistics/freight forwarding experience.
- Good communication of written and spoken English & local language.
- Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs, answering calls and dealing with customer queries, providing a first class customer service at all times
- Follow policies and procedures and able to understand laws, rules and regulations in areas of assignment
Please submit CV in English only
Working location: Dong Da district, Hanoi