Implementation and upgrades of the ERP according to the business needs.
Analysing, prioritizing, and organizing the requirement
Ability to understand the business needs and translate them into the system language for the solutions
Providing the process training to the internal team members
Collaborating with the parent company's IT team to resolve the issues in the system.
Preferable working experience in M3 module/garment manufacturing work experience.
Carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within the department.
Work closely with IT Manager for all task that will be assigned following each department requests and requirements (this includes ERP, SAP, etc projects)
Working time: 8:00AM ~ 5:00PM, Monday ~ Friday and 2 Sats/ months
Working place: Binh Dinh, having the company's shuttle bus from Quy Nhon City.
• Bonus: 13th month salary.
• 15 Annual Leaves per year.
• 02 Saturdays off in the month
• Enjoy shift meals and travel allowance
• Health examination once a year.
• Full social insurance payment
• International standard working environment
• Daily shuttle bus