To manage the admin team to:
- Fulfill all the jobs related to order processing
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Manage system as a key user
- Be responsible to corporate with 3rd party Bonded Warehouse and manage by Dimerco system
- Maintain master data on system to make sure the data is unique and correct
- Adjust system when being required
- Be able to manage a new system for new project
2. Staff management:
- Ensure the Admin team to have capability to fulfil the job
- Train to the team to ensure each individual knows and perform the job well.
- Ensure all the SOPs, work instructions are followed strictly by the team.
- Responsible to evaluate staff in monthly basis
- Ensure to have backup plan when once leaves.
3. Orders/ inventory management and reports:
- Take the lead of monitoring and controlling orders from all the customers assigned.
- Ensure all the orders are managed and processed on time and in the right processes.
- Responsible for daily/ monthly report on inbound/ outbound/ inventory report for every assigned accounts.
- Ensure daily cycle count, monthly stock count is planned and conducted for all assigned accounts.
- Responsible to reconcile physical inventory vs both internal and external system.
- Co-ordinate with customer to solve the issues if any
- Tracking expenses and cost. Collect invoice from suppliers and submit to accounting department.
- Responsible for making Billing statements for every customer and submit to Senior Site Operation Manager to approve.
- Be able to setup new Admin team for new project if any.
- Have the team filled the documents as required. Ensure the secure, traceability of documents.
- Issue SOPs, WI related.
- Other suitable jobs assigned by direct manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Logistic/ Transportation, Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Good command in English. Chinese would be advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good team management skill
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-motivated - respectful - honest and trust worthy
- At least 2 year of experience working on a similar job in Logistics/ Fowarder company is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available in Hanoi.
- Working Days : From Mon to Fri + Sat morning.
- Working Hours: (7.5 hours/ day)
From 08.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m (Mon – Fri) (Break time: 12h00 – 13h30)
From 08.30 a.m to 12.00 p.m (Sat – Rotational working-shift).
- Salary: up to 20.000.000 vnd
- Full social insurance following Vietnamese Law
- Annual leave as regulation
- 13th salary
- KPI performance + Incentive + Annual bonus
- Annual salary increment (1 time/ year)
- Annual health checking up
- Company trip & Team building
Head Office: Floor 7, 29-31 Dinh Bo Linh Street, Ward 24, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Hanoi Office: No. 01 Thai Ha Street, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi City.