We are Family Medical Practice - the largest and oldest foreign, privately-owned, international health care provider in Vietnam. We are seeking qualified native Japanese and native Korean to join our multi-national team of professionals in Hanoi, Vietnam.
This is the job for the experienced sales and marketing executive with at least 03 years experiences and will involve in developing marketing and sales strategies, implementing marketing and sales plans, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports. The recruited may start working as soon as possible.
We need Japanese Sales and Marketing Executive for Japanese market and Korean Sales and Marketing Executive for Korean market.
- Enhance awareness and increase the number of Japanese/Korean customers requiring FMP clinical services, individual and corporate alike.
- Aggressively grow our operations/services in Japanese/Korean expat market.
- Maintain existing relationship with the Japanese/Korean expats.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies and plans.
- Conduct market research in expat market, especially in Japanese/Korean expat market.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas, especially in Japanese/Korean expat market.
- Prospecting, qualifying leads, understanding needs, present services, negotiate contract, close deal.
- Achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Investigate new areas of business.
- Identifying market opportunities on a face to face level.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing/sales efforts and make adjustments.
- Ensure multiple field market tactics all provide a consistent message.
- Cooperate with translations (articles, emails, messages, …)
- Support Front Desk when necessary (hotline, translation for customers, ..)
- Marketing/Sales event management.
- Represent the company brand through media appearance and public events.
- Perform other assignments as assigned by Clinic Directors.
- Native Japanese/Korean.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred.
- At least three years’ experience in sales/marketing, preferably at Foreign Service companies or in the healthcare/service industry.
- Practical experience in sales/marketing, customer relation/interaction with Japanese customers (individual and corporate alike) in Vietnam/Hanoi is ideal.
Key Capabilities & Skills
- Native Japanese/Korean, fluent English.
- Strong organizational skills and team-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to handle conflicts.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Positive attitude, able to be multi-tasked.
- Well-groomed, pleasant outlook is a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Annual health check.
- 20 paid leave per year.
- Medical examination and treatment for employee and family members.
- 44hrs working per week.