Develop and drive Talent Acquisition strategies in collaboration with Human Resource Business Partners, and Hiring Managers to ensure the timely and cost-effective identification and selection of qualified, high-quality talent required to achieve business goals.
Proactively generate a continual pipeline of highly qualified internal and external candidates through active networking (both in-person and online).
Ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures to ensure appropriate and fair selection, assessment, pre-screening, and post-employment methodology.
Build and manage relationships with hiring managers and other internal stakeholders throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on the recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends, and best practices
Provide appropriate counsel throughout the talent acquisition process, advising on industry best practices, particularly as they relate to the candidate experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related major, Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years or more years of Talent Acquisition experience in a foreign manufacturing company with over 2000+ headcounts. (Must)
- Minimum of 3 years management experience with a big team (over 10 Talent Acquisition Specialists).
- Fluent in English with 4 skills (Must).
- Ability to handle a high volume of positions, reliable partner to all stakeholders, and provide market insights.
- Good at Employer Brandings strategies.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.