5 - 0 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
1. Training & Development:
- Analyze soft skills & management skills, training needs and plan training budget & suitable training programs.
- Develop training outlines and materials according to the actual needs.
- Coordinate with functional department heads for organizing internal technical/ functional training courses for internal staffs.
- Conduct, manage and develop training development programs and activities.
- Implement, monitor and follow training programs for each case in order to evaluate the quality of learning & development for manpower.
- Study and propose solutions to improve the quality of training.
- Maintain a training record/ database for necessary tracking & reports.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
2. Cultural Organizational Development:
- Maintain a good communication and positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive working environment.
- Bachelor degree or above Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Human Resources, Labor Relations or another field pertinent to the primary responsibilities.
- At least 05 years working in relevant area as managerial level.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of principles of organizational development, organizational design, training, and development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation & presentation skills.
- Good at planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to interact with faculty, staff, and management at all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams.