· Plan and oversee the daily operation
· Engage with the client representatives on site including leading operations review meetings
· Lead & develop staff from different levels. Direct reports are warehouse supervisor, shift leader and warehouse admin staff.
· Work planning. Assign tasks according to business needs and staff capabilities. Monitor timely execution in line with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Ensure cross training.
· Identify and execute Continuous Improvement opportunities
· Plan and monitor execution of subcontracted handling services
· Promote 5S and continuous improvement initiatives
· Collaborate closely with Customer on site
· Develop & improve warehouse related SOP’s. Ensure SOP’s are strictly applied, updated & improved as required.
· Ensure a safe working environment
· Drive capability development of the team
· Very good understanding of warehouse processes and WMS functionality
· 3 years experience in Warehouse Management in Contract Logistics company, good English skills
· Team player but also a strong leader for the warehouse team.