- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
1. Control enegry effiency of the plant
- To ensure safe working conditions are designed and standardised into any changes in working practices, new machines and equipment
- Base on instrumentation, control daily fluctuation of energy.
- To provide detailed problem analysis for engineering solution and conjunction with production management and operators to improve energy efficiency.
2. Monitor the performance of the auxilary equipment.
- To provide solutions to ensure equipment is always in good operating condition.
- Co-ordinate with mechanical engineer, operations team training, coaching operators and technicians about operation, maintenance of the auxiliary equipment.
3. Project management
- To lead energy projects and Capex project
- To support automation team problem solve and improve WinCC system
4. WCM program
- To apply basic tool WCM problem solve and lead FI project
- Bachelor about Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics,...
- Good experience in manufacturing or technical project development.
- Good experience in monitor energy efficiency and saving energy projects.
- Good knowledge auxiliary equipment (air compressor, Chiller, Boiler, HTF system, Gas). Must have hands-on experience in working on automation & control projects from start to finish.
- Awareness of safety.