• Utility supervisor will supervise and coordinates activities of technician for maintenance task of HVAC, Air compressor system, Chiller, Power supply, Fire protection system, Crane, Building, Facility and Wastewater treatment system.
• Make PM preven plan for maintenance activities to make sure all equipment above in the best reliability and cost effective
• Manage CAPEX project to make sure project effective and meet deadline.
• Weekly and monthly report of equipment performance.
• Support other team to trouble shooting equipment in plant.
• Other job will be assign by Engineering Manager
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
At least 2 to 3 years of working experience of the following:
• Maintenance Screw air compressor, HVAC, Fire protection system, Power supply, Wastewater treatment.
• Building and water drain sewer maintenance
• Maintenance crane is an advantage
• ISO 9000, 14000
• Strictly equipment standard
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are required.
• Ability to work under pressure of schedules
• Evaluate practical problems in mechanics, electronics, control, process control, monitoring and communication situations and propose solutions to those problems