Ho Chi Minh
· Strategy development and execution
· Develop an agricultural development strategy. Operate and implement strategies for agricultural production and R&D
· Directly manage, operate, and supervise activities of Agriculture and Manufacture in accordance with the approved business strategy, objectives, and business plan.
· Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals
· Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
· Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations
· Managing people: planning and performance management of unit staff; strategic staffing of technical staff in the field; and the development and maintenance of a roster of technical consultants
· Plans and directs the development and production of plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics
· Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
· Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
· Other tasks of management, control, and run the business to be discussed more in the interview.
· Deeply experience at least 10 years in working Agriculture and Manufacture at the Senior Manager level.
· Minimum Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Economics, Development Studies, Business Administration or Management
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of past and current trends in Agriculture Development
· Experience in working with investment projects in agriculture
· Experience in the successful development and implementation of large programs is required.
· Substantive experience in budgeting and financial management
· Fluency in English required
Ho Chi Minh