Report to: Strong line to Agro Head – Indochina, dotted line to Supply Chain Lead - Vietnam
1. Ensure availability of right quality and quantity of potato as per production requirements. Deliver AOP Targets (Quantities, Quality & Cost)
2. Oversee R&D, benchmark and transfer best R&D practices to the country for developing seed grade, Frito Lay variety potato and maximize the production of it under contract farming.
3. Ensure the seamless supply of import raw materials while negotiating and delivering savings in potato seed and chip stock supply of preferred varieties to the market.
▪ Manage the whole Agronomy Business from Seed to Farm to Factory.
▪ Managing the culture and potato supply by analyzing macro-economic intelligence and competitive information with compliance with financial and legal regulations.
▪ Manage the import supply from overseas with high efficiency, sourcing new suppliers and developing them to meet our business needs and compliance with regulations.
▪ Provide leadership in the management of Agro Business, Field to Fryer and Agro Development teams.
▪ Lead the function and make strategic plans based on the SBP and AOP needs.
▪ Day to Day manage the total function performance, by driving results in weekly & monthly P&L, BS & Cash flow forecasts.
▪ Provide analysis and insight to drive business performance and enable sound decision making.
▪ Drive process improvement for increased business visibility, transparency and efficiency.
▪ Provide leadership thing and guidance for the function to develop models, templates and financial analysis to support functions in delivering business objectives
▪ Lead building and roll out of annual budgets AOP, Forecasts & Strat Plan.
▪ Develop performance and KPI tracking and analysis and follow up.
▪ Actively lead Safety, Health and Environmental agenda and initiatives to achieve and ensures safe working environment is top priority in the plant and all safety policies and works instructions are followed. Be a sponsorship for all kind of EHS resources.
▪ Manage all departments to ensure comprehensive safety, health and environment improvement plan is implemented. And ensure agronomy team is comply with local regulation & PepsiCo EHS Std (GEHSMS) and other EHS requirement.