- 5 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Training Scheme
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Warehouse Assistant Manager is responsible to Control WH Activities & Operations
- Control Warehouse Operation status to ensure KPI
- Arrange Operation Plan with WH leaders / vendor and Clients request (if any)
- Checking Operation Status, ensure all information
- Solve issues related Operation.
- Warehouse Profit, Operation Status
- Control end of month Operation
- Other work assigned by Part leader/ group leader and manager.
- Contract renewal
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
- Prefer University graduated,
- Prefer 5 years of experience relevant.
- Able to work independently and able to multi-task
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure & able to work over time (if any).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, etc.)
- English skill need (speaking / Talking / Listening / Writing)