1. Assure Safety and Safety awareness of Warehouse staff.
2. Analyze performance of Warehouse and propose solutions to maximize Warehouse operations.
3. Perform daily cycle count and assure the accuracy of physical stock vs system.
4. Manage performance of Warehouse staff and conduct regular trainings to them.
5. Working closely with sales team, shipping clerk to make sure of right shipments and on time delivery as customers’ request.
6. Monitor and maintain goods location of Warehouse and update system when required.
7. Manage invoices process, making sure correct invoices issued to customers.
8. Manage other admin work in Warehouse.
9. Work closely and maintain good relationship with Sales, customer service team.
10. Continuously seek for improvement for Warehouse and Logistics operations
11. Other task assigned by Supply Chain Manager
Shuttle bus from HCMC and Bien Hoa city
Experienced in controlling warehouse team include pickers with more than 30 person
Experience in sewing thread or textile industry is preferred
Used to handle warehouse at international company with 100 shipments/day (more than 1000 items) is preferred
Familiar with ERP system, knowledge of JDE is an advantage
Assertive, task motivated and be able to work under pressure
Green belt six sigma is required
Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese.