3 - 6 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
1. Material handling and Delivery:
- Monitor and lead all daily activities at WH team to ensure no any case that supply late or lack of material to production and receive their complain
- Ensure FIFO and all SOPs are strictly following by team
- Organize, arrange for goods in RM areas with tidy, clean and easy to control, easy to find
- Separate, well identify and good monitor for RMs with slow moving, obsolete or write off
- Set up, schedule and maintain 5S activity at controling areas
- Monitor, maintain safety conditions at RM areas both WH #A and #B as well as always remind staff to follow EHS requirement in daily activities
- Ensure FG delivery activities are maintained, performed with no any mistake relating to wrong customer, wrong SO … and receive their complain
- Monthly report for goods with quality issue are returned to WH
- Monthly ship out FG at WH to meet company sales billing at cut-off day
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
2. Internal cycle count and company stock take :
- Plan, arrange and conduct cycle count in daily/weekly as scheduling and report to Supervisor
- Organize, arrange and follow stock take schedule to ensure the counting happened sucessfully with high result and high accuracy
- Immediately report any issues to Supervisor/Manager for awareness and solving
3. Document keeping and policy compliance :
- Ensure all WH documents are kept following company policy as well as easy to find, track when needed
- Ensure WH team strictly comply all company policies, procedures
4. Safety and environment:
- Comply with the safety and environment policy; understand and adhere to the safety and hygiene standards in the working area.
- Practice 5S methodology at the work place.
- Implement "Near Miss" in accordance with the requirements on industrial hygiene and safety standards within the factory zone.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years in warehouse/supply chain management with 2+ years as leader/supervisor position.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
- General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
- Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.