- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Work closely with management and business teams to gather requirements and create and deliver superior web designs.
- Ability to successfully negotiate through a variety of requirements, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex.
- Translate requirements to design and specifications and conduct review sessions with the stakeholders.
- Seamless developer handoff of assets and specifications.
- Use of judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance user needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Develop the full stack of deliverables, from web layouts & designs to interaction design, from wireframes to web designs.
- Approach all projects with empathy and emotional design principles.
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity wireframes, end-to-end flows and designs, key user tasks and use cases.
- Manage their own tasks and assist in team management (JIRA) to deliver designs on time.
- Work closely with the development and QC team to create and deliver quality web-optimised products.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and engineers.
Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, prototyping platform of choice.
- Ideally a post-graduate design degree preferred in design.
- 1-3 years of web design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile websites.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of user experience and design.
- Ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Effective in communication, presentations and negotiations.
- We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.