Conduct the Pre-Feasibility study, Feasibility study and Preliminary design of Wind Plants, ect
• Engineering, design (AutoCAD), and delivery of wind systems.
• Conduct the Pre-Feasibility study, Feasibility study and Preliminary design including Wind
Power Plants, ect..
• Review wind system engineering designs, modeling, and performance data, and provide
engineering support during the construction process.
• Review BOQ, costs of system components and total investment cost.
• Manage partner consultants to obtain assessments of site condition, topographical &
geotechnical considerations, interconnection issues and to identify the required approvals from
• Authorities and supervise the administrative procedure process.
• Collaborate with other consultants in the department, in related energy topics (energy
efficiency, energy audit, etc.) whenever necessary.
• Prepare high-quality reporting, with support from an assistant
Engineering degree in Electrical, Power, Mechanical, or Equivalent
• 10+ years of Renewable Filed; At least 1 year experience of Wind Power Plants.
• Good working knowledge of standard utility process for interconnection approval and design
• Strong AutoCAD skills (2D architectural and electrical plans) able to fully produce drawings
• Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
• English speaking required (and Vietnamese)
• Skills required: project management, autonomy, communication, report writing
• Willing to work and involve in Project Management and Construction Supervision in remote