As part of our Operation Department, Cai Mep International Terminal is looking for a competent Yard Planner who will be responsible for controlling and planning the complete yard process in order to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency with due consideration to vessel and inter-modal operations.
The Yard Planner will be based in our Terminal located in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. This position is required to work in 12 hr shift (night & day shift). The Yard Planner reports to the Yard planner leader and is assigned to the following key tasks:
Therefore CMIT seeks:
Candidates who are qualified, process and result oriented, organized, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
· College or University Degree in maritime, transportation and logistics operation, foreign trade, business administration, accounting or related fields
· Knowledge of terminal operation, yard lay out.
· Good analytical, planning, and organizing skills
· Good supervisory, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently
· High proficiency in English both verbally and written
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Knowledge of computerized terminal operating system will be an advantage.
· 2 to 3 year working experience in port operation planning or cargo controlling or dispatching or shipping line and logistics company will be an advantage
To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
The resume and application are required to be in English.