- FP&A: work closely with business unit leaders, marketing and other departments to perform business planning, budgeting, reporting and other key projects
- This role reports to FP&A manager.
BUDGET CONTROL & OVERALL FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE REPORTING (30%)
- Controlling budgets, expense payout and ensuring it’s under approved amount; requesting to amend on a timely basis to optimize financial results.
- Support to prepare periodic analysis (i.e. weekly/monthly) on performance against budget/forecast to assist C-Level in tracking business performance against objectives;
- Support to prepare management reports as required (monthly basis);
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager;
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE REVIEW & MONITORING (60%)
- Assist in developing and review the marketing planning for both promotion & non-promotion (including branding, media, & other marketing expenses)
- Assist in cost control & monitor the efficiency of different leverages, including marketing spending & margin to achieve KPI(s), including but not limited to TPV, revenue and user base;
- Review commercial contracts for assigned business lines;
- Partnership with Accounting team for month end closing & other financial report for marketing items;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
BUILD UP AND IMPROVE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURE FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (10%)
- Call and participate to build new processes or streamline existing process in order to optimize the performance.
- Work with data department and other stakeholders to build up dashboard and report to serve financial management process.
- Work closely with the Management Team Members including Head of Function, CFO
- This role will be responsible for partnering across organization in the delivery of overall targets for the organization
- Work well under pressure and can deal effectively with ambiguity