The job-holder will perform tasks relating to Service Engineer as follows:
• Perform customer support after sales for all Panasonic's represented machines: Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting issues, conducting training, overhaul, O&M ...etc).
• Perform customer support before sales: demonstration/simulation
• Window person to contact Singapore / Japan side to follow up and troubleshoot issue/customers’ requirements
Notice: SMT service engineer will attend training at training center to improve SMT knowledge / skills.
Working Location: Plot J1-J2 Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi / Trang Due Industrial Park, Le Loi, An Duong, Hai Phong / 7th Floor, E-town building, 364 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh, HCM
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or related equivalent
• Experience in technical field about maintenance and repairing industrial equipment or working in technical team in manufacturing
• Having experience in SMT field is a must
• Strong mechanical, electrical, electronics skills
• Ability to work independently and work under pressure
• Service mind characteristic
• Good communication/reporting/training skill is a must
• Communication skill in English or Chinese
• Computer proficiency including software relevant applications
Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances for self development and promotion in a professional working environment.
Các công việc tương tự