Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
36184 - Power Supply Engineer
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 1.232 - 1.232 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||29/05/2021|
|Ngành nghề||Điện / Điện tử / Điện lạnh|
|Kinh nghiệm||7 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: Power Supply Engineer (PS Engineer) - MRT Construction
Job Code: 36184
- Preparing and submitting any document in English and Vietnamese related to electrical issues for this project.
- Studying and advising related to Vietnamese law, decree, regulation and Power Company’s regulations.
- Translating Vietnamese/English documents to English/Vietnamese documents.
- Interpreting during the meeting with third parties
- Cooperating and monitoring sub-contractors to solve issues related to Power supply
- Coordinating and negotiating with relevant parties for Power supply issues and execution of the Project
- Supervising all Power Supply equipment/related items installation at site during C&I phase and T&C phase
- All the site work related to electrical works
- Any works and documentation necessary for the execution of the Project, which is instructed by Power Supply Manager
- Working location: Dist.1, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Sta, nigh shift if required (OT allowance))
- Monthly Salary: 1,232–1,232USD
- Male Only
- Qualification/Certificate: University Degree, Bachelor Degree, major in Electrical Engineering (High/medium voltage), preferably graduated from HCMC University of Technology.
- Language Skills: English business level
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- At least 7 years Experience in electrical/power supply for construction projects, role as Electrical Engineer as general, experience in railway project is preferred.
- At least 7 years Experience in working for E&M contractors as Electrical Engineer for High/medium voltage
- English: Business level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and AutoCAD.
- Good report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working, a team player with good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with people across all levels.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay attention to details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự