Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
54573 - Quality Control Planning Staff
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 300 - 600 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||29/08/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Quản lý chất lượng (QA/QC)|
|Kinh nghiệm||2 Năm|
Position: Quality Control Planning Staff
<Number of employees : Total : 1000 Local : 994 Japanese : 6 >
<Report Line : Quality control assistant manager/ manager >
<Team Member: 80 persons><Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: Air conditioning and Refrigeration >
<Clients: Mainly Japanese companies; various distributors >
- Monitor customers' claims and market problem by receiving information from customers; share them with relevant departments and cooperate to find out root causes and countermeasures.
- Propose solutions and take preventive actions to avoid similar problems
- Analyses error data from models and machinery components to propose quality issues for improvement
- Visit and check the actual situations/errors on products at customers' place.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:30(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 300–600USD
- Education: From Bachelor Degree in Engineering of Electric, Electronic, Mechanical or relevant fields.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in QA-QC - Gender: Male. Age: 25 - 32
- Language: Good command of English written and spoken - conversational level (from Toeic 450 certificate upward)
- Skills: Must be good at:
+ Microsoft Office skill (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
+ Understanding PDCA (Plan - Do - Check - Act) concept and QC tools
+ Analyzing and making reports
+ Problem solving, analytical and logical thinking
+ Communication, teamwork and adaptability skill
- Character: highly responsible, sociable, cooperative
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
- Have working experience related to circuit board and electronic components are advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự