Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
54733 - QHSE Manager - Steel
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ 2.000 - 3.000 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||04/11/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Quản lý chất lượng (QA/QC)|
|Kinh nghiệm||5 Năm|
Position: QHSE Manager - Steel
Job Code: 54733
<Number of employees :1500 >
<Report Line : BOD in Dong Nai factory>
<Team Member: 1-2 persons>
<Products: steel structure products >
<Clients: Asians >
<Saturday Working: Yes>
- Establish quality management processes, technical standards and specifications.
- Review and evaluate the quality requirements of customers.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing Department to evaluate and set standards for quality requirements of materials and equipment; evaluate the quality of the products and services of the supplier.
- Apply quality management procedures for factory; Coordinate with factory to implement the established process; Maintain inspection and supervision to ensure regular and continuous implementation at factory & the site.
- Independent monitoring and supervision to make proposals for the best quality control.
- Analyze and evaluate the actual installation quality to propose improvements manufacturing method.
- Develop periodic training programs on quality management and training for QA/QC staffs, workers.
- Ensure the implementation of the quality management process to ensure the safety standards process.
- Other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Working Time: 7:30-16:30(Mon-Sat)
- Monthly Salary: 2,000–3,000USD
- Bachelor degree
- Gender: Male, Age: 40-45
- English business level
- Certificate expected CWIP 3.2, NDT Level 3 (or CWIP 3.1, NDT level 2)
- At least 5 years of experience in QC Manager at Steel Structure companies or big local and oversea projects.
- Good teamwork, problem solving and communication skills.
- Result-oriented work, multi-tasking ability and high team spirit.
- Management, leadership and training for staffs
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự