Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Position: Maintenance Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing
Job Code: 55153
<Number of employees : Total : 650, Japanese 3>
<Report Line : Japanese Manager and Team Leader>
<Team Member: 30 persons >
<Products: Manufacturing and Sales of TCO (Transparent Conductive Oxides) glass for solar panel>
<Clients: European Suppliers >
<Saturday Working: No>
- Having ownership for both corrective/preventive maintenance of equipment and machinery in assigned working area
- Performing periodic inspections on plant, machinery and automated system to minimize its occurrence
- Scheduling preventive maintenance work and respond to equipment fault
- Ensure immediately intervening in the events of machinery breakdown, failure for continuous cover of machinery and equipment
- Control maintenance equipment and spare parts
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Study contribute continuous improvement on equipment and system.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required.
- Co-operate with other departments in performance the relevant works
- Supervise or give instructions/training workers for maintenance work
- Implement the assigned work from the Department's Management.
- Complying with safety procedures and policies.
- Working Time: 8:00-16:30(Mon-Fri )
- Monthly Salary: 600–800USD
- Gender : Male
- Age : 25 - 30
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineer major (prefer HCM Technology (ĐHBK) or HCMC Technology and Education (ĐHSPKT)
- Language: business level (at least TOIEC 700 or equivalent)
- At least 2 years experience as mechanical maintenance in manufacturing industries.
- Hardworking, self-learning and eager for learning new things
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork
- High sense of responsibility and ownership for your job
- Good at stress managing, time management and interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự