Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Position: Deputy Store Manager
Job Code: 55274
<Report Line : Store Manager >
<Subordinates: ~ 100 >
<Products: Everyday Goods and furniture >
<Clients: Consumers living in Vietnam >
Can step up to store manager in the future
- Well-understand and give instructions and on-job training to staffs regarding to the salesfloor direction of the store and other individual issues.
- Manage salesfloor visual merchandising
- Manage in-store safety and security based on items check
- Set priority issues for store based on company sales policy, make and execute improvement plans.
- Manage sales crisis
- Plan and execute store sales development plan, analyze and report the sales results.
- Create, execute, and verify store profit / loss improvement plan
- Collect and report the sales status at the store in charge.
- Manage shift control.
- Plan and build the store organization system
- Collect from and share information with internal / external network
- Working location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Working Time: 8:00-23:00(Shift 1: 8 am - 5 pm, Shift 2: 11 am - 8 pm, Shift 3: 2 pm - 11 pm . Shifts can be extended longer based on actual business status, to 5 am (starting) and 12 am (closing))
- Monthly Salary: 1,200–1,500USD
- Age: 30 - 35.
- Any gender
- Working experience: At least 5 years experience as Shop Management in Retail Industry
- Well-understand in the company's philosophy and passionate in incorporating it into everyday work
- English skill : Business level (Must speak English fluently; equivalent to at least TOEIC 700/ TOEFL 76/ IELTS 6.0)
- Skills and Characteristics:
+ Good communication, planning, cooperation, management skill
+ Good analytical and critical thinking
+ Highly motivated; target - oriented; result-driven, open - minded and supportive
- Be able to work on shifts
Preferable Skill/ Experience
- Good Japanese Speaking is favorable
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự