Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: Lighting B2B Sales Manager – Electrical Equipment
Job Code: 55338
<Number of employees : Total: 31 Japanese: 5>
<Report Line: AGM or Japanese General Manager>
<Team Member: 5-10 people >
<Number of Subordinates: About 5-10 people (Sale Project team Officer)>
<Products: Lighting equipment (home, facility, outdoor, commercial)>
<Clients: M&E, distributor, Japanese&Vietnamese construction company, Industrial park and etc.>
<Saturday Working: No>
• To develop and expand the B2B market
• To manage the Siers and direct sales approach to DMUs customers.
• To analyse the data and information relevant to decision making units
• To update and well manage tracking the project pipeline for Japanese and local customers
• To follow up with the customers regarding orders and timely collections regularly
• To obtain feedback on their level of sasticfaction and note areas of sales performance improvement
• To plan and prepare for marketing and sales activities to promote the brand, product segment
• To clarify and validate the customer’s needs ongoing basic, mainting high customer sastification
• To follow up monthly sales forecast and achieve sale targets
• To be responsible for allocated GP for product lines and other targets (new projects, new customers)
• To do bidding, negotiation, drafting contracts and follow up contracted project.
• To provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• To working closely with Marketing team to define and execute plans for demand creation and brand
awareness within the customer portfolio in charge
• Manage relationships with existing customers, keep customer database updated and improve database.
• To establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans &
monitor all activities
• To set up yearly sales forecast plan and follow up and support to monthly, quarterly, yearly sale target
• Coaching, training, and assisting sales staffs to create and enhance sales revenue
• To manage the company's project development activities to ensure compliance with the regulations of the Company and the laws of Vietnam
To report directly to Project Sales Head for project team’s working progress weekly, monthly, quarterly,….
• Other tasks are s assigned by management
- Develop networking with M&E companies, contractors, project owners and construction consultants
- Assign task and sale target plan to each project sale team invidual.
- Give advisory to BOD for sale strategic plan.
3. WORKING NETWORKS
・ Internal: All relevant departments, BOD, Japanese HQ
・ External: Vietnam Market’s business partners, distributors
- Working Time: 8:30-18:00(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 1,700–2,500USD
・Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in faculty of electrical, mechanical, construction, architecture project management...
・Language Skills: English Business Level
+ Over 5 years’ experience in project sale management related electrical product, lighting is preferred
+ Have working experience with contractors, investors, and construction consultants
・ Knowledge of marketing channels and Marketing Analytics, business acumen
・Project pursuit: prepare quotation, project proposal
・ Strong communication skill (both oral and written), including the ability to influence, inspire, persuade,
and motivate others
・ Strong logical analysis ability, ability to resist compression and decisive execution ability
・ Willing to travel for business
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự